The Showhouse is inspired by the architecture of Readbourne (1733) in Centreville, Maryland. The original architectural paneling from Readbourne graces the stair hall and parlor at Winterthur, and is part of the collection Henry Francis du Pont established at Winterthur beginning in 1928. Over the next 40 years he collected over 175 rooms to create the appropriate settings for his collection of American antiques. This architectural salvage, from the 13 original colonies, includes moldings, paneling, doors, windows, staircases and mantels. For the 2008 Showhouse Fort Worth’s Brent Hull, Winterthur’s exclusive millwork licensee, has reproduced the woodwork from four spectacular rooms.